International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education (IJCRSEE) has open access (OA) publications which mean that all published articles are made freely available online for everyone, immediately upon publication. The content is delivered at no cost to the reader and without restrictions, expanding access to literally anyone with an Internet connection and an interest in a given topic. This is an especially important point for authors of scientific content. Non-commercial use and distribution in any medium is permitted, provided the author and the journal are properly credited.
International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education (IJCRSEE) supports Green OA. Green OA is the practice of placing the accepted version of an author’s manuscript into a repository, making it freely accessible for everyone.
Benefits of open access for authors, include:
· OA articles are freely and permanently available online immediately upon publication, enabling broader distribution and increased visibility
· Authors can easily comply with the OA mandates of their institution or funding body as OA articles are usually published under a Creative Commons license
· The final version can be re-used and immediately deposited in any repository
· In most cases authors retain the copyright to their work
· Articles are citation tracked and included in all major bibliographic databases
There are no space constraints, i.e. unlimited space for supplementary material including figures, extensive data and video footage
The journal International Journal of Cognitive Research in Science, Engineering and Education (IJCRSEE) allows authors to deposit Author's Post-print (accepted version) and Publisher's version/PDF in an institutional repository and non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC, arXiv and other repositories or to publish it on Author's personal website (including social networking sites, such as ResearchGate, Academia.edu, etc.) and/or departmental website, at any time after publication on the website of the author’s institution in compliance with the Creative Commons Attibution – NonCommercial – NoDerrivatives 4.0 (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/), at any time after the publication in the journal. Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged and a link must be made to the article's DOI.